Navigating through a
This cyber-attack simulator will help prepare your middle to upper management for the fall out to be expected once a high-level attack occurs. Preparing you for the inevitable damage.
- Understand the need for or test your disaster recovery plans against a cyber attack. Prepare for and manage cyber incidents and practice dealing with the different stakeholders (press, clients, regulations, insurance,
- Management are forced to make difficult strategic business decisions under pressure with limited information. Learn how to deal with a
cyber-attack in real time.
- Acknowledging and understanding the potential cyber threats related
to your company/ product and identify shortfalls in the current
- Damage to reputation & finances
- Damaged systems and core business functions crucial for business continuity
- Leaked information/ confidential data
- Legal exposure to potential lawsuits
- Regulatory exposure
- Pro-actively develop a vigilant workforce
- Empower employees to use good judgement with company resources
- Protect the organisation’s resources from the inside out
- Detect and contain system breach attempts early
- Build a solid perimeter defence and monitoring solution
Personal Interaction With Our Hacker
*Minimum Group Size of 12 People
*Terms and Conditions apply
All disbursements are for the account of the client.
(Plane ticket and accommodation)